You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Orissa is a polluted state.

Orissa is not a polluted state by born but here our government is not take acyual action for the clean of dust's and other polluted goods like waste vegetables,waste plastics ond drainage water of factory. These types pollution is not at the time of when orissa established an independent state on April 1936 but after the independence of our country and recently increasing in population is major cause for pollution in orissa and not only this cause is major but also the municipality system of orissa is very poor. Other reason for pollution is the integrity of peoples of orissa is not good.in orissa's most oldest city or previous capital cuttack is most polluted city because of unplanned city structure,bad municipality system,bad drainage system,lack of integrity among people of cuttack etc.
    i suggest that if government provide large amount for municipality and appointment of workers will be able to create clean or unpolluted orissa.
    Hi Purusottam,

I do agree with the fact that cities like Cuttack are really polluted and a bit intolerable state for Orissa lovers. However, I differ with you for blaming the Government on this. No matter, how good measures may the Government take, unless we the people changes our way of looking at things, it is not going to change! I have seen people, whose dress sense will indicate them as en educated one, doing things like spitting on the road or throwing the garbage on the road! But, this irresponsible behavior of people is not restricted to Orissa only! I stay at Mumbai, here too I find people doing such silly and irresponsible things. It's high time, now we need to change our mind; it is only we the people who can make the difference; be it with regard to the Lokpal bill or a clean city structure.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.