You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Orissa Updates

Regarding MBA and Career

Hello sir,
    I completed my engineering in 2010.now m working as research analyst in a small comapny.i want to do my MBA.so i would like to know will this job profile help me in my future?and after mba will i get a good package in a good comapny?
    Hello Biju Dash,
    First of all welcome to Orissaspider and regarding your question I would like to say that, now a days employment is a great challenge for unemployed youth so it will be better if you will continue this job till getting a good and secured job.
    And MBA is getting very much popularity. If you will do MBA in part time then sure you will get a better job than it and if you will leave this job then you can do MBA as full time. Now Sambalpur University, Berhampur University, Utkal University, Sikkim-Manipal University and many more are offering MBA part time degrees. You should choose the best among them.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hii Bhisma Thnx for ur Valuable response.I am from orissa but i am working as research analyst in chennai and i want to do my MBA in Regular not Part time.Bhisma can u plz guide me what are the companies in orissa requireted people as analyst...My senior suggested me not to do MBA in part time so what is ur opinion?

Hi Biju,
    I have told that if you will do MBA in full time then you have to give up your job and you know better the value of job in today's life. So the final decision lies upon you cause its your life and your carrier. Even if I am going to do MBA part time in Utkal University. If you will not face any problem after resigning the job then no problem. You can join MBA in regular.
    I will be back soon with the name of companies in Orissa requiring people as analyst. Till then stay updated with Orissaspider to get Latest Job openings in Orissa.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.