You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Express you feelings on Puri-Jagannath Rathyatra.

The whole world is celebrating Jagannath Rathayatra since from a decade. As we grow younger, and busy with our study, office, or profession, miss this opportunity some time. I am telling my views about this; my sister got marry at Puri on the year 2003, then onwards every year they are inviting our family for companionship. As per their invite, any one of our family member will visit and enjoy the festival. I love this car festival, as it is a unique and speak about our culture and tradition. Last year I enjoyed this at Hyderabad, Banjara Hills a beautiful temple with all Odia Pandas and lots of devotes. However, as I am now at Bhubaneswar, planned to visit once in between 'Gundicha' or 'Bahuda'. Please share your experience or views on this.
    Dear Naresh

Lord Jagannath is my sense is God of Hindu,This festival is all year celebrated in puri of orissa,Before Rathyatra one thing is that lord jagannnath is bath in raja purnima.This festival is celebrated not only puri district also celebrated all the district of orissa and many country also.

Regrds
    JOHN
    member of Bengalspider
    member of Orissaspider

I love and belief to Lord Jagannath. Lord Jagannath is present in every corner of Odisha and around the country. Jagannath lovers are too present at foreign countries. Jagannath culture is one of the best culture as per the Hindu tradition.
    Thanks and regards,

Dear Naresh, If 1% of the world population knows Odisha, then it is due to the Car festival or Rath Yatra. This Puri Jagannath is a Mutt out of the only 4 mutts in the world. This uniqueness adds much more respect for our state Odisha. This state is regarded as the state of religious belief and many believe the whole state to be sacred, because of our Puri Jagannath temple.
    Thus anyone can understand the importance of this temple/mutt in the state of our beloved Odisha.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Rathayatra is an unique festival in the world and every part of the world knows about Odisha because of "Puri Jannath Temple and Rathyatra". It is not only in Odisha but also in America and all over the world people celebrate Rathyatra now.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.