You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Introducing my self

Hi friends,

My name is john from bengalspider,today i will found this spider website.But Iam do not know who is webmaster and who is editor of this site.I am found one bengalspider member is join in orissa spider his name is Ankit.Orissa is place of God.

Regards
    JOHN
    Bestjobinorissa
    Hi John,
    Welcome to Orissa spider. I am feeling very happy by welcoming you to this great website of Orissa. In the site I am playing the role of Webmaster and Mr Lokesh is known as the editor. You can post here any self written articles related to Orissa. If you need any type of help at any time then feel free to ask me at litu603@gmail.com or chat with me in Gtalk.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi John,
    Very warm welcome to Orissa Spider. Everything you got information about Webmaster and Editors of this site. As an existing member of Bengal Spider, hope you know better about the rules and guidelines of posting. However, I would like to suggest please go through the Posting Guidelines and New Member FAQ of Orissa Spider. In addition, we are waiting for your valuable articles and contents which should be more optimized and eye-catching by Google and web searchers.

Regards,

Hi Bhisma & Naresh

Thanks for response.

Thanks
    JOHN

hi my self manojkumar nayak,chatrapatna,kendrapara. I read in +3 final yr.

Delete Attachment

Hi Manoj,
    Welcome to Orissa spider. In this site you can earn some pocket money and lots of knowledge by posting various own written articles, jobs and others related to Orissa.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

pls send me how i get some quick money from 1 week.

Hi Manoj,

Very warm welcome to Orissaspider!
    As a new member to this site, first of all I advise you to please go through the Posting Guidelines and New Member FAQ. The foremost important point is you should not post copied materials in this site. That is, any content copied from any other site, will strictly not acceptable here. As per your question, this site is for putting information about Orissa, its culture, locations, tourist places information, Orissa Jobs, tour packages, events etc. The best written contents, without any grammatical mistakes will be rewarded cash prizes. So, don't be late and contribute your talents and share your knowledge with us. Have a great day!

Regards,

Hi Manoj,
    Orissa spider is not a quick money making site and if you want to earn some pocket money from this site you have to write some self written articles. You may find thousands of money making sites in internet but 99% of them are fake. But Orissa spider believes in hard working and dedications. So I think getting money from this site is not a difficult task cause it can be achieved by hard work.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.