You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Sports

Lack of security in opl matches.

FIRST TIME OCA CREAT A GREAT HISTORY THROUGH OPL. BUT SORRY TO SAY EVERY MATH HAVE POOR SICURITY SYSTEM. AT CUTTACK BARABATI STADIUM KPR VS CKD MATH HAVE SEEN A BAD ENVERNMENT FOR CRICKET MATH. ANOTHER MATTER WAS HAPPEND AT BBSR RAILWAY STADIUM. IT IS NOT A GOOD THINGS FOR OPL FETURE. SO I REQUEST TO ALL OPL OFFICIAL MEMBERS DO NOT GIVE CHANCE NOISE IN MATCH TIME. TODAY ENJOY AT BBSR RAILWAY STADIUM KPR VS CKD.
    Hi Rajeev Nayak,

Hearty welcome to Orissa Spiders!
    First of all please go through the posting guidelines and New Member FAQ of Orissa Spiders, then put your valuable information and contents in any sections of this site. Otherwise, you may face some difficulties and loss of earning through this site. As per this forum thread, your information is right however your style of writing can make spam this site, so write all the sentence in small letter. All the best.

Regards,

Mr Rajeev,
    Mr Naresh is telling right. If you will write in only Capital Letters then it will not attract any user and no one will response you. So just go to the links given by Mr Naresh Kumar and read all the guidelines carefully. And keep attention to your grammatical errors cause these are some of causes of traffic reduction of a site.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi Rajeev,

You are correct that lack of security in opl matches.This is a not a good thing in Odisha premier League,OPl is this day a state level cricket but a day comes opl is country level cricket.Lack of security is arrises because the opl is first time is starting and also free of ticket.

But my one thing I will tell you that that much you time you invest in forum section,if that much time you invest in resource section you will get handsome money.you can post resouces and change membership level

read the helping topic first:-
    Helping posting guide and New Member FAQ

Regards
    JOHN
    Member of Bengalspider
    Member of Orissaspider

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.