You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask experts

How to delete Account from Orissaspider.com.

hi all,
    could any one state me the option and procedure to delete my spider account from this site. this is for information purpose. a i tried to locate that option in this site but unable to find it out. Hence i would like to request the experts and the web master as well to share the information regarding above
    hi prabhas i agree with you. i have got the same doubt. kindly let me know.

Hello Prabhas,
    Can you just tell me what is the requirement to delete your account. If you have any problem or doubts you can contact me or Bhisma who is the webmaster of this site from G-Talk and my G talk id is anrout22@gmail.com. And the member can not delete their account. This cam be done only bu the Webmaster of the site. So first contact him and solve your doubts. If it is necessary do delete your account then he can help you.

Regards,m
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Member of Orissa Spider
    Member of Bengal Spider
    Editor of Assam Spider

hi Ardhendu,
    thanks for your response. i enquired about deletion of account for my information purpose only. there is no such extra ordinary reason for that . every site has got an option to withdraw the account or delete the account. i was anticipating whether such kind of options are there on this site too. so that i can pass on the information to the other users who may want to delete their account.

best wishes,
    prabhas

Hello Mr Prabhas Kumar Panda and K Gopi Krishna Choudhury,
    First of all I welcome you to this great website for Orissa. I know, you are just wanting to know about deletion of account but, from my little knowledge I know that when a person is tired about anything then he wants to leave that thing forever so first I want to ask you, What is your problem and why you want to leave this site. Orissaspider never sends any spam mail or contacts any member without prior notice you needn't worry about such thing. Orissa spider has no membership or subscription or registration or maintainance fee.
    Please provide the information and I will try with my full effort to solve them. And then if you want I will delete your full account.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.