You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

One of my article is still not approved, kindly check the editors

Dear Webmasters & editors,

One of my article regarding Admission announcement for Regular PG and Self-financing courses at Sambalpur University is pending since 7th May, Kindly look after that do approved.

http://www.orissaspider.com/resources/3056-Admission-announcement-Regular-P-G-courses.aspx
    Hi Naresh,
    it was not approved because still some sentences are in uppercase. I have edited them now, and its all approved.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Hello Naresh Kumar,
    I have put that article pending due to the causes provided by Mr Lokesh. I know there were few sentences in only upper case and I could edit and approve them easily but I didn't do it cause if I would approve that on that day, you could not aware about your mistakes. You are a member of ISC and we want to make a successful and energetic content writer so we are giving special care to your articles.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Dear Webmaster and Editors,

There are three articles in resources section are pending since four days. Whatever time I am getting trying to put myself into this, however, this kind of negligence is totally not acceptable. Please do the needful.

Regards,

Hi Naresh,
    They are in New submission for editing cause they were totally non-optimized. I was editing them by offline cause If I will move them to pending then Google will treat your profile badly. And there were some problems with me cause now I am in Gujurat for Postal training. I am getting maximum 2-3 hours per day for posting and editing so please understand this situation. I am approving them today. You should write articles with maximum optimization for search engines so that they will take less time for editing and you will get your article approved in one day.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi Bhisma Narayan,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion about non-optimization and Optimization; actually I was not aware of this and how Google is treating about the pending files. However, I got the know the system little-bit, and trying to put myself best to create this site more effective and prominent as the other sister sites of ISC. Thanks for your attention towards my words.

Regards,

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.