You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

My 1st Payout From Orissaspider

Hi Guys,
    I got my first payout from orissaspider today. I am very happy to see that in my account. The process was very fast and everything is on time.
    This increases the moral a lot to contribute and get the second payout.

I will like to thank all the members and Webmasters for their help to achieve this.
    Hi Lokesh,
    Its a great news that you got your first payout from Orissaspider. Many many congratulations for that. The amount may not be sufficient to you cause you are in U.S. And you know what is the value of that much money but in India, specially in Orissa some teachers are working for just Rs.1500 per month. So if we see the amount in Orissa then with this much money some one can live for one month.
    So I am sure, you will try to get your second payout soon. Best of Luck for your second payout from Orissaspider.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Thanks Bhisma For your wishes, I understand the this amount is not less , first of all I didn't knew that people earn money from Internet Before some Years. When I get to know that, I tried to earn some money by using different methods but at the end every site was fake.

This is the 1st time I got some real money from Internet through Orissaspider.Amount is not less for me because I live in UK , I Was staying Orissa before and I knew what is the value of this and I am very happy for this.

Thanks Again

Cheers
    Lokesh

Hi Lokesh,
    Same thing also happened with me. Before some months I knew that money can be earned through internet and after that I have tried many sites but I didn't got anything and lost many time for such thing. Then while browsing through internet I knew about India study channel and started posting there. After some days Mr Amar Nath Das of India study channel contacted me and told me about the site Orissa spider. And from that day I am posting in Orissa spider.
    And it is the only one site from which I got everything like good name, revenue etc. Before this I haven't got a single rupee from any website but Orissaspider gave me my first money so very very thanks Orissaspider.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

Hi Lokesh,

Congrtulation on your first payout from Orissa Spider.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Hi Lokesh,
    congratulations for the receipt. i could guess your level of joy and happiness. before that i would like to thank Mr Bhisma for the initiation dedication to bring the no 1 title to our state.

Mr Bhisma,
    i have gone through your posted threads in tamil spider and i really liked them.

wish i could give a helping hand in accumulating valid informations and resources to your site.

wish you all the best..

regards,
    prabhas

Hello Mr Prabhas Kumar Panda,
    All the persons who want to contribute some self written contents to this great websites are highly welcomed. You can contribute in this site in appropriate sections. But always remember one thing that Don't copy paste from other websites cause due to copy right rule those posts will be deleted here.
    So before proceeding in the other sections you should read the Posting Guidelines carefully. If you have any problem in this site then you can contact me at litu603@gmail.com. You can contact through Mail or Gtalk.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.