You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

Wish our Webmaster Bhisma a happy birthday

Today, 2nd May, is the birthday of our webmaster Bhisma Narayan Rout. I wish him many more happy returns of the day. Friends please join me to wish him a very happy birthday and many more such celebrations ahead in life.
    Hello Bhisma
    Happy Birthday, I am sure you might be surprised by the gift you got from your father and brother, in fact it was not a surprise for me but I was asked to to disclose.

Enjoy the day with new laptop.

Hello Bhisma Narayan Rout,

Wish you a very happy birthday and many many happy returns of the day. I hope you must have celebrated your birthday today with full enthusiasm as your exams are over.

Thanks Mr Kumaraditya, Sandy sir and Vimal
    I am very happy by getting wishes from all you. I promise that I will contribute my best to improve Orissa spider.

And Sandy Sir, You knew that they will give me a laptop but you have not told me. This is not fair but I am very happy for that cause there is huge difference between surprise gift and knowing gift.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hello Bhisma Narayan Rout,

Happy birthday.

Hi Bhisma,

Sorry. Belated birthday wishes to you. Hope you would have enjoyed your day along with the blessings of your mother and father. Be happy always and make others happy.

"Many more happy returns of the day.."

Regards
    Raja Selvaraj

Many many happy returns of the Day Bhisma, This Year is a going to be a Great year for you, You have started your New job, Congratulation for the New Laptop which will solve most of your issues .

Sorry Guys, I was on a trip to Swiss and France so was not active here for a couple of days and Now I am Back.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Many many thanks to Jugal, Mr Raja and Mr Lokesh for wishing me on my birthday.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

Hi Bhishma,

Happy belated birthday wishes dear! God may bless you with lots of happiness and success. I am extremely sorry for the delay in wishing you. Also congrats for your new laptop!

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Very very thanks Nirlipta for your beloved wishes.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.