You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for April 2011

As per our announcement Partnership share from OrissaSpider, in the month of April 2011 totally 7 members qualified for partnership share. The minimum stipulated points were 1500 but members together failed to achieve that and scored 1018. We have Rs. 1838.00 to be shared. Totally 1246 Rupees distributed and 592 unshared this time.

Lokesh Das – Rs. 395.00
    Raja Selvaraj - Rs. 179.00
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout - Rs. 141.00
    Kk - Rs. 141.00
    Paresh kumar sahu - Rs. 135.00
    Nirlipta - Rs. 132.00
    Jugal mohanty - Rs. 123.00

The revenue sharing programme will available for next two months only so post good and optimized content to get more points and cash credits.
    Hi Bhisma,

I am very happy to see my name in the revenue share list. Thank you so much for the revenue share for the month of april. Congrats to all the other members who have earned the revenue through this program. It is good to see that members had got the share. But still we need to focus more as some of the money is left undistributed. Hope in the next month we will see more members in this list.

Regards,
    Raja Selvaraj

Thanks Bhisma for the revenue Share Announcement. Congratulation to all qualified members, Unfortunately We didn't achieve the target last Month, We can get the target this month and will have more shares.
    Cheers
    Lokesh

Hi Bhishma,

Thanks for the announcement of revenue share. I congratulate all the co-winners. And I am sure in the coming month; we will hit the minimum target mark!

Regards,
    Nirlipta

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.