You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

What to do during the Summer Vacation?

Hi All,

The date for summer vacation has been announced. All the Government and private schools will remain closed from 2nd May to 16th June.

During my school days, summer vacation was the most enjoyable period for me. No schools, no pressure from parents for study, a trip to my maternal grand mom's house; those are the most memorable days of the year. Let's see what our other members have to say about their summer vacation experience. And what's their plan for the coming summer vacation?
    Hello Nirlipta,
    It is very nice topic you want to know. Really in my childhood this Summer Vacation time was the most enjoyable time for us. But as we grow up this enjoy is gradually decreasing and you want to use it in otherwise because in this busy schedule all want to be one step ahead from others. So I am gong for my Summer Training in Simplex Infrastructure for gain some thing which is more useful for my career. And thanks once again for creating this forum.

Regards,
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Member of Orissa Spider
    Member of Bengal Spider
    Editor of Assam Spider

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.