You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I am one year old in Orissa Spider.

Hi All,

This month I have completed my one year tenure in Orissa Spider. Though it is a good length to be attached with ORS, sometimes I found I have not done much to the site. In the initial days of joining to site, my participation was almost negligible. It is only during last 5-6 months I have started actively participating in ORS activities.

My experience with ORS is a treasure to share with. This is definitely, one of the finest sites that I have come across. Here I have gained a lot of things, in terms of knowledge as well as friends. I must say thanks to all the members of OSR for their active interaction with me. Also, I would like to say thanks to Bhishma and Lokesh, whom I have seen during their member's day to their journey till Webmaster and Editor.

My future plans with ORS:- I am working full time for a company at Mumbai. After hectic job schedule, I have to shoulder some responsibility of editor at ISC. So, frankly speaking I am not able to justify much to ORS and other spider sites where I am a member. But I have a plan. I have given myself a target for next few months. I hope I will be able to meet my target with regard to ORS and other spider sites.

Once again thank you all!
    Hi Nirlipta,
    First of all I congratulate you on behalf of all ORS members for completing one year in Orissa spider. You are right that Orissa spider is the site, which is full of knowledge and good articles. I joined in the site as a member but after 6 month I got the wm ship and the interesting this is I never feel that I am wasting my time or other. Rather than I think that I am gaining so much knowledge and friends from this site.
    Lastly I would like to say that if you get some time in future then sure come to this great site and at least share your experience with us in forums. Best of luck for your future in everywhere.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Thanks Bhishma,

I will continue to be with you all. Actually, I am planning some sort of time management that will help me in giving justifiable time to ISC, My job and each of the spider sites where I am a member. Once again thanks a lot for your wishes.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.