You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: OrissaSpider.com

Achievement of Orissaspider

Hello all friends of Orissaspider,
    Orissaspider has got 1000 members on 16.04.2011. Its great news for all our active members. I am sure we will get more members soon and we can achieve 10000 members in few months.

In this auspicious day, I am feeling happy to provide Live Chat Facility in Orissaspider. It will appear in the Right Bar with title Live Chat in ORS. When it will show that "Operator Offline" then it means I am not there and when it will show that "Operator Online" then it means I am online and can chat with the members as well as visitors.

I think it will beneficial to the new members as well as our former members cause many of them don't know about How to posting and earning from Orissaspider. If it shows "Operator Online" then click on that Photo and you will see one pop-up window. You can chat with me there.

If it shows "Operator Offline" then you can send offline message to me by clicking on the photo.
    Hi Bhishma,

I congratulate you and all the OSR members on achieving 1000 members. I am sure; you must have your plans of improve the numbers further.

Again it is a good initiative from you, "Live Chat". I am sure it will help the new members in particular in getting immediate guidance from you. Great going so far!

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Hi Bhisma,

That is infact a great news to all the members of Orissa spider. So, it is clearly understood that Orissa spider is reaching the peoples and very soon even orissa spider will be listed in the top most site in the list. We should encourage the new joinees and also their active contribution, so that it will lead to a gretaest achivement.

Regards,
    Raja Selvaraj

Hello Dear friends,
    I knew that this facility will be highly recognized by all of you. Thanks all for this encouragement. The main difficulty is many new members are not getting proper idea that what to do in this site so they are just signing in and then log outing. Even if they are unaware about the forum section where they can post their problems. I am trying my best to attract more members to Orissa spider.
    Please all active members should respond here that How we can guide the members in a better way and what should be implemented to improve the site.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Dear Bhishma This is great initiative has taken by you which means you are fully dedicated to the site and for the new comers who can get help from you to understand the site and its various features.
    Post Your Referral Link and Classified For Free

Thanks Mr Soubhagya,
    Orissa spider will develop more if active and senior members like you will contribute lot.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

Dear Bhishma

orissaspder is a good website.I will try to get a gold member in Orissaspider.I will try to create a place in top 10.

Regards
    JOHN
    Member of Bengalspider
    Member of Orissaspider

Hello John,
    Orissa spider can go ahead with the help of members like you so join hands together to take Orissa spider up.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.