You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

Active participation in Forum

Hi All,

I personnaly feel that there is no much active participation in the forum section of orissa spider. Please put in your thougts and the suggestions are welcome to improve or to make people involve in the forum section.

Regards,
    Raja Selvaraj.
    Hello Mr selvaraj,
    Orissa spider members are very much interested in forum section but there is no good topic posted. I am sure if some good discussions will be posted then all members will participate there.
    If you like to be a good and active forum participant of ORS then try to put well and needed topics for discussion.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi Bhisma,

Thanks for your tips. So, now i understand that there are so many people who wanted to actively participate in the forum. I will definitely take this point and post good forums and get good responses form ORS members.

Regards
    Raja Selvaraj

You are right Raja, We have to concentrate a bit on forum section, it keeps the members active. As I can see you have started some interesting topics in Forum section, The posting in forum will continue .
    Cheers
    Lokesh

Hi Lokesh,

Thanks for your support. I am also eagerly waiting to see the responses for my posts and and i will also keep posting good topics in forum section.

Regards,
    Raja Selvaraj

Hi Raja Selvaraj,
    Your topics for discussions are really interesting. Keep up this spirit and post forum discussions as well as articles and others in this site. I hope you can make good amount of money as well as good name from Orissa spider.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi Bhisma,

Many thanks for your support and the encouragement. I will definitely post good articles and interesting topics in the forum section to make members active and to participate actively.

Regards
    Raja Selvaraj

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.