You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Sports

Live Streaming of IPL4 on Youtube in 2011

Can anyone share the information if they knew that Indian premier League (IPL 4) will be telecasted live on youtube or Not.

As I remembered IPL 3 in 2010 was telecasted on Youtube Live but Not sure if this is the case this time also.

Please let us know if anybody got any news on this.
    Hello Mr Lokesh,
    As the information I got, IPL 4 will be available live in Youtude, but I am not fully sure about that. In previous year IPL 3 it was very successful by broadcasting in youtube so if in 2011 youtube get broadcasting of IPL 4 then viewers as well as advertisers will get more benefit.
    If any member has accurate data then they should give here.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Thanks Bhisma For the information. I eagerly want Youtube to telecast this live.I am sure one of our members will have the information regarding this.
    Please let me know if anybody sure about this.

Cheers
    Lokesh

ok I got the news that Indian Premiere League(IPL ) 4 in the year 2011 will not be telecasted on youtube this time as the times Internet group has got the rights for online streaming and they will telecast IPL 4 Live online Streaming on their website.

You can watch IPL Live here in the below Link once it starts.
    Live Streaming of IPL 4 Online 2011

Cheers
    Lokesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.