You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for March 2011

As per our announcement Partnership share from OrissaSpider, this month 8 members qualified for partnership share. The minimum stipulated points were 1500 but members together crossed that and scored 2529. We have Rs. 1924.00 to be shared and nothing is going unshared this time.

Lokesh Das – Rs. 663.00
    Bhisma Narayan – Rs. 588.00
    Ankit Patwari – Rs. 216.00
    Jugal Mohanty – Rs. 116.00
    Kartik - Rs. 116.00
    Krishna Basu – Rs. 77.00
    Satyabrata Samal - Rs. 75.00
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout - Rs. 73.00

The revenue sharing programme has been extended for three more months so please make use of this opportunity.
    This is the first amount payout from orissaspider. Firstely iam thinking that it was a scam site but after day by day my view changed.Now I got Rs116.

Regards
    Jugal Mohanty

Hello everyone,
    Firstly I want to congratulate the following for the following prices :
    Lokesh Das – Rs. 663.00
    Bhisma Narayan – Rs. 588.00
    Jugal Mohanty – Rs. 116.00
    Kartik - Rs. 116.00
    Krishna Basu – Rs. 77.00
    Satyabrata Samal - Rs. 75.00
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout - Rs. 73.00

I am happy that Orissa Spider did better this month and there was nothing left undisturbed. I am happy to see my name in this list in the very first month I joined this site. I joined here on 1st March and still I have lots of way to go.

Congratulate all the members again.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

Many many congratulations to Mr Lokesh, Ankit, Jugal Mohanty, Kartik, Krishna Basu, Satyabrata and Ardhendu. All members have contributed very well in March so that we could cross the minimum point easily and specially thanks to Mr Lokesh, who has posted many questions in entrance exam section in this month.
    As the webmaster I had seen all the works of each member. Through Ankit was new but he posted so many good articles and Mr Kartik is one of the very good contributer and consistent member of Orissa spider.
    Mr Jugal and Mr Satyabrata were new but they posted so well in this month. Specially thanks to Mr Satyabrata cause he is now well known about the HTML formatting and SEO. His one post about "Diploma Entrance Exam 2011" is getting about to 300 visits daily.
    Krishna Basu has posted very well but due to his busy schedule he has not contributed much and also very very thanks to Mr Ardhendu for contributing well to Orissa spider.
    I am sure that all the members will show the same effort and we will cross 1500 points in upcoming months all together and no amount will be left undistributed as March 2011.
    Thanks all.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Thank you very much guys and many many congratulation to all of you. I am very happy that with our effort from members of orissaspider we have achieved the goal of 1500 points not only achieved it but we have crossed the landmark and gone beyond it. I am sure in this month we will achive a new goal with new interesting shares.
    Much of the credit goes to our Webmaster Bhisma Narayan. I have personally seen he is helping each and every member including me by his advice and instructions.
    Again congratulation to everybody.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Hi,

I congratulate all the 8 winners for receiving the Partnership share for the month of March.

@Kumar, thanks for extending this program for another 3 months.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Hi All,

Hearty COngratulations to al the iwnners whohad received the amount. Please keep up the spirit and keep posting contents with good quality to increase the quality of Orissa Spider site.

Regards,
    Raja Selvaraj

Many many thanks to all shareholders of mar 2011. All of you made large contribution this month so that crossed the target point 1500.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.