You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

New to Orissaspiderc.om

I M VERY SIMPLE.BUT MANY TIMES I BECOMES COMPLEX.
    I LIKE ALL MY FRIENDS..ALL THE RELIGION,CASTE.I LIKE EVERYONE IN THE WORLD..MY HEART IS VERY SOFT.TEARS COMES IN MY EYES WHEN I SEE A PERSON IS IN ANY PROBLEM.
    I LIKE ANIMALS,HUMAN BEINGS
    PLANTS.FOREST.
    I WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD FULL OF NATURAL BEAUTY.
    I WANT 2 PRAY GOD..KRISHNA, RADHA RAM,GANESH,SARASWATI,LAXMI n ALL.
    I WANT 2 BE A GOOD MAN IN THE SOCIETY.
    WHAT ALL ARE THINKING ABOUT ME I DON'T KNOW
    BUT I M THINKING ABOUT ALL, ALL THE TIME.ALL ARE MY BROTHERS,SISTERS..FRIENDS.
    GOD is the way of my life
    HI,FRIENDS THIS IS Gaurav
    I BELIEVE IN GOD.
    I WANT THOSE PEOPLE BELIEVE IN GOD.

"GOD IS EVERY WHARE .BUT ALL CAN'T SEE.
    Hi Gaurav,
    First of all a warm welcome to the family of Orissaspider.Your thoughts are fantastic and thanks for sharing your thoughts with the members of Orissaspider.You are in the right place to share about you,about Orissa and other things while sharing you can also earn your pocket money through Orissaspider. Whenever you submit any detailed resource about Orissa you will be awarded cash credit as well as you will earn from google adsense. We are happy to have a new member like you.
    Just One thing to Note, Your 1st impression will be much better if you type all the sentence with lower-case which will start with the upper-case letter. For any help contact me or any other staffs.

Before Proceed some links below which will guide you in detail about posting and other facts.
    New Member FAQ
    Posting Guidelines
    How to Post

Cheers
    Lokesh

Hello Mr Gaurav,
    Welcome to Orissa spider. Mr Lokesh has told you many essential things like "New Members FAQ", "Posting Guidelines"etc. I think these will very helpful to you. You should also visit the Help Section of Orissa spider. From the link you will get a brief guideline about What to do in Orissa spider and How you can earn from Orissa spider.
    In this site we are just like a family and we are very happy by getting a new member like you.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hello Kumar Gaurav Mishra,

You are really a good person from heart. It is good to see that such kind of members are joining Orissa Spider. I hope you become a active member of this website and post good resources and actively participate in all the sections of this website. Thanks a lot for joining this website.
    Have a nice day and all the best for your earning from Orissa Spider. I hope you will do well.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Kumar Gaurav Mishra,

We welcome to orissaspider, You are really a good person this thing will acted in your writing style.Lokesh & Bhisma will give those guideline go to those guideline you will more points in this site.

Regards
    Jugal Mohanty

Hi Gaurav,

I would like to welcome you for joining the orissa spider. It is infact a good introduction about you. The introduction that was given expresses about you well. Thanks for sharing. We all are there to help you if you face any problems in posting the contents in orissa spider. Just go through the guideliness and start posting your contents.

Regards,
    Raja Selvaraj.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.