You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

New Joinee to Orissa Spider

Hi Everybody,

I am Surya Selvaraj. I have been referred to join Orissa Spider by one of my friend Bhisma Narayan. I am happy to join this site. I am also a part of Tamilspider. Hope i will be the part of this site like other members and will help to bring up Orissa Spider by posting good and Quality resources.

Regards,
    Surya Selvaraj.
    Hello Surya Selvaraj,
    Thank you very much for accepting my invitation and joining Orissa spider. Through you are very active member in Tamil spider so I think no need to tell you about the "Posting Guidelines' and other necessary formalities.
    I can only tell you that post good in Orissa spider and make a good name with lots of reputation. Orissa spider Editor as well as members are very friendly and will help you in each step so ask freely about any doubt in the forum section.
    Ohh, I forgot. Warm welcome to Our family means Orissa spider.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hello Mr Surya Selvraj,

A very warm welcome to Orissa spider. This is really nice to see that new members are joining this website. I hope the site gets lots of advantage with these new members. I hope that you will be one of the top contributors of this website. Your hard work in this website will not go to a vain. The webmaster here i.e. Mr Bhisma Narayan Rout is also very helpful and helps all the new as well as old members and guides them properly. With his efforts only the site is growing and doing well. I hope that some new members will help it more to grow. Orissa is a developing state and is a tourist place. It gets lots of tourist visits every year. So informations about the state is very much essebtial for those tourists who come to visit Orissa.

So posting good in the resource sector about Orissa will help a lot to earn good cash credits as well as points.
    Welcome to you again.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Surya Selvaraj,

Thanks for joining orissa spider,Post orissa related articles in resource section and earn some pocket money.This site webmaster is very helpfull of all member.Orissa is a place that many historical things are present in this time.

Regards
    Janmejaya Mohanty

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for your support and encouragement. I will definitely strive hard to post good contents and also help in all the ways to make Orissa Spider a top site. Once again thanks for all your support.

Regards,
    Raja Selvaraj

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.