You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Corruption in Orissa

How corruption is affecting Orissa? Corruption has widely affected the development of all the states of India. So members of Orissa please state your views how corruption is affecting your state?
    Hi Ankit,
    Like the other states of India, Orissa is also in the black hand of Corruption. The recent corruption in Orissa is Dal Scam in which many of Orissa ministers are involved. Due to this Women and Child development minister Smt. Pramila Malik has resigned from her post. Dal Scam is now a hot topic in Orissa assembly. Now BJD is the ruling party and Congress is the opposite party so Congress members are not supporting in any topic due to this Dal Scam. This is the current corruption only. There are many corruption cases now in investigation. So we can just pray god to make Orissa free from Corruption.
    My personal opinion is if all Indian people will take active interest in Political news then these type of corruptions will not take place.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Thank You Mr Bhisma Narayan Rout for this nice information.

But i want to say something or add something in your above point because I do not agree totally to your response. You told we can just pray god to make Orissa free from corruption. But only praying will not do that. We have to raise a voice against the corruption. We all have to be together and work together then only we can be corruption free. I know in pen and paper every one speaks these words but while doing all these we can just see one or two great people fighting against it. This should not be done, we all have to actively support them, and then only we will be free of corruption.

Corruption is affecting our life in wide way. Due to corruption the prices of many goods are increasing day by day. There is corruption in almost every field. I hope all the other members of Orissa Spider respond to this topic and give their vies regarding this topic.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankt,
    I have told the same thing in the last line but you misunderstood me. No work can be done with the help or blessings of God so I told like that.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hello Mr Bhisma Narayan Rout,

Now your point of view is clear to me. I am sorry I misunderstood you. Please do not mind.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.