You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

More members are joining Orissa Spider

More and more members are joining Orissa Spider. This is really good for the website. These new members are requested to bring new topics in the Orissa Spider Forum and thus earn points and cash credits. This is really good for the site as well as the other members of this website.
    Hello Ankit,
    You are right that members are increasing but they are not getting proper idea about how to proceed in this site. If members will know this point properly then our site will rock so I invite all new members to put their suggestion, problem or any matter in forum so that I can try my best to solve these.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hello Mr Bhisma Narayan Rout,

Thanks for such a kind assistance to the members here in Orissa Spider. Having a webmaster like you here in Orissa Spider I can surely say that the members of this site will be benefited in a huge way. Thanks a lot for your help.
    I also want to advice all the members here in Orissa Spider to post your problems here in Orissa Spider Forum if you have any and I can surely say that there are members, editors and webmasters here who can help you in many way and please actively response in the forum section of this website as this will help you to earn a good amount of money at the end of the month through the revenue sharing program.
    Thanks again Mr Bhisma Narayan Rout.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.