You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Introduct

Hi friends iam join the orissa spider in 3 days left,Pleae giving some helpfull things to me.
    Hello Mr Jugal Mohanty,
    First of all welcome to Orissa spider. You have joined the beautifulest site in Orissa. In this site you can post all things related to Orissa but the contents should be self written means they should not be copy pasted from other sites or materials. I am looking that you are posting good.
    You can earn from this site also for your contribution. But you should read this points before proceeding more cause these are very helpful for better posting and earning.

Posting Guidelines

Help Topics

New Members FAQ

How to Earn from Orissa spider

New partnership scheme at Orissa spider

If any doubt regarding contributing then you can contact me at litu603@gmail.com or 9658052233.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hello Mr Jugal mohanty and welcome to this website.

I would like to pass my best wishes to you and will hope you become a top contributer of this website.
    I will give you a advice to post responses in the forum section of this website regularly as will help you in earning a high amount in the revenue sharing program. As for 1 point you will get Rs 2 cash if you pass the minimum level which is off 100 points.
    So do well in this website and earn a good amount.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Bhisma Narayan Rout & Ankit Patwari,

Thanks for helping or writing this type of article.

Tankyou

Janmejaya Mohanty

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.