You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

My life

about me:
    Life is too SHORT, grudges are a waste of perfect HAPINESS, LAUGH when you can, APOLOGIZE when you should, and LET GO of what you can`t change. LOVE deeply and FORGIVE quickly, take CHANCES, give everything and have NO REGRETS. Life is too short to be UNHAPPY, you have to take the GOOD with the BAD, SMILE when you are sad, LOVE what you got and always remember what you had, and always FORGIVE but never FORGET LEARN from the mistakes but never REGRET.

People change, and things go wrong, but always remember LIFE GOES ON!!

FeRoZ
    Hello Feroz,
    Warm welcome to Orissa spider. In this site you can get any content related to Orissa. You can also post here resources, business, jobs and others. You can earn for your each post in Orissa spider. You may not get 4000-5000 Rs but you can sure get 1000-1500 if you work well in this site. But before proceeding you should visit the "Posting Guidelines" and "New members FAQ" which are available in the top of this page.
    Best of luck for your posting in Orissa spider.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hello Feroz,

Welcome to Orissa Spider. A nice Indroduction you gave about yourself which shows your rocking nature.
    I hope you will be a essential member of this website and bring up new topics in the forum section of this website.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.