You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Members not responding

The members of Orissa spider are not responding here regularly. The threads are not at all filled up with responses. The responses in the forum section is very important as it is very helpful in the revenue sharing program and will help you to increase your points and cash credits and bring out a better opinion from the discussion of a particular topic.
    Dear Ankit,
    There is no rule says that members should response every thread but I am agree with you. All members should actively participate in the forum section cause it is coming under revenue sharing programme.
    My opinion is put good threads in forum section for discussing and members will sure keep their view on it.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Thank You Mr Bhisma Narayan Rout for your quick response.

Some good threads are already posted here in the forum section but I can not find any response by the members and again all the response comes from just a few members. The members here are almost sleeping and there is no response by them.
    This does not helps the forum to bring down a better opinion and decision and there can not be any debate regarding any debate.
    I would like the members to response wherever possible and state there views as it is important both for the members as well as the website.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

Dear friends,

The forum is always open to all to share anything to anybody. It is a common gateway to all to share their feeling and thoughts. It is frank and transparent to all of our members. So the members should come forward and also should be open minded while in the forum discussion.

So, The members of all our spiders is always ready to share the things in forum. It is more appreciatable and also give more enthusiasim to other members.

Feel free to share your feelings and thoughts in the forum.

All the best.

With regards,

S.Manoharan,
    Orissa Spider.

Thank You Mr S.manoharan for responding in my forum.
    I will be highly obliged if all the members here in Orissa Spider think like you and try to share all there feelings and informations here in the forum section of this website.
    The way you responded is highly appreciable.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.