A White c Dhoni b Yuvraj 5 10 0 0 50.00
    K Brien c and b Yuvraj 9 13 1 0 69.23
    A Cusack lbw b Yuvraj 24 30 3 0 80.00
    J Mooney lbw b Yuvraj 5 17 0 0 29.41
    T Johnston lbw b Patel 17 20 2 0 85.00
    G Dockrell c Dhoni b Zaheer 3 10 0 0 30.00
    B Rankin not out 1 1 0 0 100.00
    Extras: 18 b:4 lb:4 nb:2 w:8
    Sir post it in the resource section. It will help you to get cash credits and points too.
    The match of India with Ireland was amazing. Ireland played exceptionally good. Ireland's fielding and bowling was awesome. But India also did well in the match. Special thanks to our Yusuf Pathan for changing the dimensions of the match. Thanks to Yuvraj Singh too as he too did well and got the man of the match award.
    Thank You team India

Ankit Patwari.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

Dear Ankit,
    This post was first posted in Resource section but I moved it to forum cause for posting resources there should be self written content and well optimized and well description needed. But in the post there is no Description about the match. It is just score card so it should be in forum section.
    And Mr Subrat Ray, please spend some time to read the "Posting Guidelines". It will help you to posting in resource section. If you need more help then please contact me.
    Thank You.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Thank you mr. bhisma narayan but acutally in hurry i post it because i post it just the ireland batting is over. and i thought that i was the first person in orissaspider to communicate the scores to our beloved member.

Yes, Mr Subrat Ray, You are the first member who discussed about Indian and Ireland match, but this kind of posts should be posted in forum cause members can put their views on the post. It is just like a discussion post. Hope you can understand this and I am sure you will post very good content in resource section which are according to the guidelines of resource posting.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.