You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Guides in Orissa for the tourists

The guides in Orissa are not adequate. They have a irritating behavior which could have a negative effect on the tourists due to their faulty attitude. Members state your views and how this problem could be solved?
    You are absolutely right Mr Ankit. Now a days many people in Orissa are attacking tourists, misbehaving them. In my view these things are happening for the ignorance of tourists contribution to the state. Govt should provide big hording which should show that "How Tourists are Developing our State".
    But at last I would like to say that "If we oppose the persons who are creating bad impression about the state in the mind of tourists then this problem can solved easily".
    We should stop the bad guys in the society by taking legal action against them.
    Other members are also requested to put their own views on this topic.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Thank You Mr Bhisma Narayan Rout for your response to this topic.
    As you mentioned about the legal punishment, to those persons who misbehave with the tourists will be a good step against those people. But the Orissa government itself has to be aware of this fact and would have to take some steps.
    I would like the other members of this website too to response and give their opinion regarding this. How they think that this problem could be solved?

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.