You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Can any body post same article if they already posted in another state spider?

hi,
    Mr. Rout
    As per your invition I join to your site. I hope you give me the above question answer.
    Hello Subrata ray,

The article which posted on any sister spider sites cannot be posted again in orissa spider or any other spider site. The spider sites which are the sister sites of India review channel is aiming to achieve the top rated website. For that copyrighted posts are not accepted by this sites. Even though the article which you have posted in any other site is owned by you, its not possible to add the same resource in any spider sites again. I hope your doubt is cleared.

Thanks,
    Krishna

Hello Mr Subrat Ray,
    First of all a warm welcome to Orissa spider. I am very glad to know that you accepted my invitation and joined us. Thank you very much for this.
    And secondly in your question I would like to say that, Contents already posted in any other sites including spider sites are not allowed for re posting. It is also violating the copy right rules. If the description you posted in other spider sites same as the post of year then it will deleted.
    But Don't worry for that. Orissa is full of natural places and arts. You can post here many good things about Orissa. You have to post in your own words only and the contents should not match with any other posts of any websites. Thats the main rule.
    Post well in a view to this small rule and your points and earning will best in the site.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Thank you mr. rout for giving me your valuable suggestion and i hope that in future i can give good article to your site.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.