You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Orissa Updates

OPECA objecting New Rules of Odisha JEE

Chairman of Odisha JEE Mr.Sitakanta Mohapatra Has Introduced a new rule that Only securing more than 50% on an average in Physics, chemistry and Mathematics only will be eligible to take admission in Engineering college of Odisha.

The Objection by OPECA ( Odisha Private Engineering College Association) chairman Mr. Binod das is that as we are having only 20000 students who are securing these scores whether we are having 43000 Engineering seats..
    It will definitely create problems for Engineering college because they will not be able to fill these seat and number of seats will be vacant in many Engineering Colleges
    This news is really great. Thank You Mr Soubhagya Das to post it here. This will help the students who have an aim of studying engineering and they will work accordingly.

Thank You
    Ankit Patwari.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Soubhagya,

I must say, it is a good piece of information indeed.

I hope you won't mind me suggesting you a couple of things.

Please edit the above post with correct spellings. For example, some common mistakes as I will point out below should be rectified.

1. The "CHairman" should be "Chairman".

2. I believe the name of Odisha JEE Chairman is "Sitakanta Mohapatra" and not "sintakanta Mohaptra". Correct me if I am wrong.

3. Capitalize the first letter of the name of Chairman.

4. No need to capitalize the first letter of any word in between the sentence. For ex. "Only" should have been written as "only".

I also request our editor Mr. Lokesh to have a look into such type of posts.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.