You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Why using Public transport is better?

All members please give your opinion to the topic that Why using of Public transport is much better.
    In my view Public Transport is better for many things. Such as:
    >It is cost effective. If you travel in Personal van then more cash needed for Petrol, maintainance etc.
    >No fear for security of personal vehicle. If you travel by bus or train then no fear for security of vehicle.
    >After all you will be more punctuate cause buses or trains run in time to time.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Thank You Mr Bhisma Narayan Rout for your response in my forum and topic. The points you stated are exactly correct. But the use of public transport will help us in one more way.
    If people use Public transport then its obvious that they would not use their private vehicles. This will help us in the following ways:
    1. There will be less amount of pollution in the environment as there will be less number of vehicles plying on the roads.
    2.There will be less traffic jams on the roads so people can reach there destined place on time.
    3. Again there will also be a saving in our natural resources or the non-renewable resources of our country, such as petrol and diesel or other forms of fuel.

Thank You
    Ankit Patwari.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit,

Good to see your thread. Please keep posting such threads.

Now coming to your points, yes, I do agree that public transport is good, if each one of us follow the same. Few people trying to implement such things will not work. But as they say, if you want to change the system, first change yourself. So, in order to protect our non-renewable resources, we must opt for public transports.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Thank You Mr Nirlipta for your response. But as you told you need to change yourself first. I completely agree with you. As with my personal experience only i had seen people talking so many things but when the time comes to do something they are not seen on the field. This is what lacking among we Indians and it will be possible only with the development of the mentality of the people otherwise it will never be possible.

Thank You
    Ankit Patwari.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit,

Absolutely true dear!

I stay at Mumbai; I have experienced this thing here. Few months back, a group of people come forward with a movement against the three wheelers here. Now, as the three wheelers normally refuse to take the customers for a shorter distance. So, they started a movement which says "Say No to Autos". On the face book, twitter and other social networking site, it receives ample amount of support. But when it comes to reality, no one is interested to take the buses as that might result into a delay in reaching their destination. The final result of this movement is a big fail. And the reason behind that is lack of interest from the lay man to change the procedure.

So, when someone is talking about change the procedure, everyone likes their point of view but no one wants to sacrifice anything on that point! That's the mockery of life!

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Hello Nirlipta,
    the example you had given is really a nice one and i totally agree to you regarding this. This example of yours shows the mentality of we Indians you are exactly right in your opinion. But this kind of things are not seen in developed countries.
    Say for example Japan, They really work hard and they are really very much efficient. Whenever there is a strike they go for extra production, and they actually do so.
    But in India everyone just gets a day to rest on a day of strike.

With this India can never develop itself. First people need to develop themselves to develop the country.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.