You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership revenue share for February 2011

As per our announcement New Partnership scheme of OrissaSpider, only 5 members qualified for partnership share as per the eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50% points from resource. Together the site was very close to achieve the team target of 1500 points and total valid points scored by all members was 1322. Total 1275.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 1500 points, but as total points scored by eligible members was 1322, only 1125.00 Rs will be shared and remaining 150.00 Rs will remain undistributed. A bit more activity by same members or other members would have given more shares.

The share amounts are -

1. Bhisma Narayan Rout – 371.00
    2. Sanjay Kumar Nayek - 198.00
    3. Ardhendu Narayan Rout – 197.00
    4. Keshab Chandra Das - 160.00
    5. Kartik – 131.00
    6. Krishna Basu - 68.00

Krishna Basu fell short of 20 points but was too good in resource and considering his first month, he was included in the list.

I am sure in coming months we will get more shareholders and more shares and no money will be left undistributed.
    Thanks Sandy Sir for the timely revenue share announcement in Orissa spider. It is good to know that we got good revenue in February but the sad thing is we failed another time to achieve 1500 points all together. I am sure in March, Members of Orissa spider will post very good contents and we will cross the limit easily.

Many many congratulations to Sanjay Kumar Nayek, Ardhendu Narayan Rout, Keshab Chandra Das, Kartik, Krishna Basu for getting very good share in February. In this month Keshab Chandra Das had posted very good contents all over site but in resources section he has got 77 points only. I hope he will post good in March.

All members of Orissa spider should congratulate the revenue share holders for February 2011.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Congratulation guys for the achievements and rewards.
    Count increased from last month and I am sure it will keep increasing, so gear up guys and keep contributing.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Hello sir,
    Thank you very much for considering me for revenue share bonus. Congratulations to all members who are included in the list.

Thanks,
    Krishna

Congratulation Bhismna Narayan Rout for Getting the first place in Revenue sharing for the month of February and also to all members who have received this award
    Post Your Referral Link and Classified For Free

Thank you Mr Soubhagya Das for your Congratulations.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

Hi,

Congratulation to all the winners. And I am sure, in the month of March we will hit the minimum score of 1500 points.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Dear Sirs,

I am Professor S.Manoharan and I am an active member in Tamil Spider. I contributed many articles in Tamil Spider. Bishma is well known to me by the Tamil Spider. He requested me many time to make contribution in Orissa Spider.

But, unfortunately, I am not having enough time to make contribution in Orissa Spider.

If i am having time, I will contribute in this site in future.

with regards,

S.manoharan.
    TSR. Orissa Spider.

Thanks Mr S. Manoharan for your presence here. You are a very good contributor in Tamil spider. I am very happy by seeing your posting in Orissa spider. I hope you will also post more in near future.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

Congratulations to all!

Keep going and have a nice work ahead.

Regards,
    - Mahesh
    SpiderWorks Coordinator And Webmaster

Many many thanks for announcement of revenue shares timely. I am very very happy seeing my name in shareholders list aswell as top performers of orissaspider. I am very very sorry for my absent in site for long days, now i will try best as last feb to make huge contribution.

Regards
    K C Das

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.