You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

I am a new member

I am a new member in Orissa Spider. I am a member of Bengal Spider too. I live in West Bengal and I am a student of commerce from St Xavier's.
    I would like to say hello to all the members and webmaster as well as the editor of this website.
    Hello Mr Ankit,
    Warm welcome to Orissa spider. I have seen your many posts in Bengal spider. I think you can be very good member in Orissa spider.
    Post good in resources as well as all other section. This will help you to maximize your earning. If you face any problem here regarding posting then contact me directly either by phone or mail(given in my profile).
    Best of luck for your future in Orissa spider.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Thank You Sir for your kind welcome to me in this website. I will try my best to post good resources in this website and post to the forum section of this website.
    Thank You
    Ankit Patwari.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit,
    welcome to Orissaspider. Nice to see you here. I think you are alreadya ware of the posting guidelines as these are similar in both the sites Bengalspider and Orissaspider, Still if you need any kind of help then check our help guidelines and New member FAQ on the top.

Have a nice journy with Orissaspider.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Thank you Mr Lokesh Dash for your help. Nice to know that you are the editor of this website.
    Thank You for your response.
    Ankit Patwari

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Ankit,

Welcome to Orissa Spider. It is good to know that you are already an active member of Bengal Spider. I really hope our site will get benefited with your experience from Bengal Spider.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Hello Nirlipta.
    Thank you for your welcome to me in this website. I will try my best to contribute to the website and thank you for the hope which you people have with me.
    Thank You
    Ankit Patwari.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.