You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hello

Hi i am MANJIT JENA from Jajpur. I am studying in Driems in Computer Science Wing. Please give me all ideas about posting and earning revenue.

Manjit Jena
    Chandikhole
    Jajpur
    Orissa
    Hi Manjit,
    Welcome to the family of Orissaspider.Orissaspider is a best plat form to share your knowledge about Orissa. the interesting fact is you can also earn your pocket money through orissaspider. Whenever you submit any detailed resource about Orissa you will be awarded cash credit as well as you will earn from google adsense. We are happy to have a new member in you. Contribute and share your knowledge about Orissa.

Before Procedd some links below which will guide you in detail about posting and other facts.

New Member FAQ

Posting Guidelines

How to Post

Cheers
    Lokesh

Hello Manjit Na,
    Nice to know that you becqme the member of Orissa spider. As said by Mr Lokesh please go through the links provided above and after that you will get a broad idea about what Orissa spider is.
    In the site only one rule is for better earning that "Post Good and Earn More". As you are computer science student so You may not face any problem regarding posting and working with HTML tags. And if any problem arises then you can post this as a response here or direct contact me. Best of luck for your future in Orissa spider.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Cheers
    Lokesh

Hi Manjeet,

Welcome to the family of Orissa Spider. As guided by our Editor and site co-coordinator, please go through the posting guidelines.

Keep posting and keep earning!

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.