You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Congratulations to Mr K C das for Achieving Gold Level

Hello Mr K C Das,
    Many Many congratulations to you for achieving Gold level in Orissa spider. This shows your interest and hard work in the site.
    I want to tell all members that Mr K C Das has joined Orissa spider on 27.01.2011 and just after 22 days means in 19.02.2011 he achieved Gold level in this site. He is just like a example for New members.
    For this achievement Orissa spider is giving him 50 Gift points. I request all members to congratulate Mr K C Das for his achievement.
    Many Many thanks to Orissaspider.com as it give me chance to make experience of posting articles, resourses, business posts in a website. Today i achieved Gold level for my own interest and lots of guidance and heartly support of Mr. Bhisma Narayan Rout, Site Co-ordinator of this site. So special thanks to Mr.Bhisma Narayan Rout from me as i am a Gold member today for him.

Regards
    K C Das

Thanks Mr K C Das, for giving the credit to me, but in my view what you achieved till now, just for your dedications and the strong desire for working in Orissa spider. So keep posting with this spirit, It can take you to the best position in the site.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Many many Congratulations K C Das. You have shown a great improvement which can be seen in your posts and keep on improving.

Have a nice journey in Orissaspider.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Hi,

Please accept my congratulation on achieving this wonderful feature. Good job done. Keep posting!

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Hello Mr K.C Das,
    Many many congratulation for the great achievement in Orissa Spider for acquire the Gold level in this small span of time. I really with Bhisma that Mr K.C Das is the example for fresher members.

Ardhendu
    B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
    Orissa

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.