You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Sports

Send Wishes to Indian Cricket Team for World Cup 2011

Hello Friends,
    You can send wishes to Indian cricket team for winning world cup 2011. If you have not registered then Register in Orissaspider and send your greeting to Indian Cricket team as a response.
    Thank You.
    Hi All,

Today India won the first match of Worldcup 2011. A great start to begin the journey towards the final. I wish the team India all the best for keeping the World Cup with us.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Congratulations to Indian Cricket team for winning the Semifinal match match against Pakistan cricket team on 30.03.2011. This day has been celebrated world wide by the cricket fans. After 2003 India has entered the Cricket World cup finals again and with a huge support from fans around the world and from orissaspider.
    I am sure India will win the world for the second time after 1983 cup and make all the Indian proud.This is a great chance for Mahendra Singh Dhoni to prove his captaincy.

Again Congratulation to Indian Team and all the supporters.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Hi Friends,
    We won the cricket world cup 2011 and whole India is celebrating this great moments. Mr Biswal who is now the manager of Team India is an oriya man and has told that if India would win the world cup then the trophy would brought to Orissa for showing the people and I hope that he will keep his promise and Orissa people can see the Great Cricket World Cup Trophy 2011.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

I am very happy today, I watched the whole match and it is an great experience to see the world cup final match which was won by India after 1983. I would say it is a great dedication to Sachin Tendulkar who was waiting for a world cup since 20 Year.

Many many Congratulation to whole India including peoples of the state Orissa. Its time for us to celebrate and have a great party.Congratulations to members of Orissaspider for the world cup we won . 2011 will be a memorable year for the cricket champions India and looking forward for the next world cup too.

Cheers
    Lokesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.