You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Introduction

Hello friends,

I am Sanjay Kumar Nayek. I am basically from Jharkhand. I am doing job as a Regional Controller in G4S security services (India) pvt. ltd., Bhubaneswar branch.I came to know about this site from my friend, who is already a member of Orissa Spider. I got to know very interesting facts about this site. I wish I would make use of my informations and provide to this site and also get same from this site.

Thanks & Regards
    Sanjay Kumar Nayek
    A warm Welcome to Orissa Spider Mr Sanjay Kumar Nayek,
    You have got the best site in Orissa. From this site you can get all information related to Orissa. We have a resource section where you can write articles about Orissa like Famous places in Orissa, Oriya Recipes, Oriya temples etc.
    We have also a business directory where you can get information about business organizations in Orissa and you can add new business there.
    In job Directory you can get the latest private and govt jobs in Orissa, You can post jobs related to Orissa.
    At last you will ask why you will post in Orissa Spider, The answer is 2 types,
    1)You will get maximum knowledge by seeing the latest eventsm jobs, places etc.
    2)You can earn some pocket money through this. We will direct pay you for your each post and You can create a google adsense account through Orissa Spider so Just post more and earn more.
    If you have any doubt then direct contact me litu603@gmail.com or 9658052233.
    Before Posting Just take a look on these important notes.
    New Member FAQ
    Posting Guidelines
    How to Earn Money From Orissa Spider

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.