You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Orissa Updates

How Can We Make Our State Richer ?

Odisha is known as Full of Natural Resourses.
    But Still it is Known as a Poor country, Odisha is getting neglect from all the source.
    So where is the fault?
    from Our Politicians are not strong or People are not well educated to raise there voice?

Then who will Make our State rich?

Common man or our politician?
    In my opinion The state Orissa is not poor but the action of Adminstrations and Politicians are poor. I agree with you that Orissa is full of natural resourses, mines, industrial raw materials but our ministry dept., admin. dept. are not able to use these resourses in industries, factrories, etc except exporting to foreign. So first of all we shoulf correct our adminstration then Orissa can be a rich state in coming days.

Hi All,

I do agree with Mr. Das, Orissa is not a poor state! We are rich by our culture, our tradition and by our moral values. Nobody noticed us earlier was a state of concern but now I think in every field we are coming forward and leaving a foot print to follow!

Administrative and political mishaps are part of each states fate. We can't escape from that! The only thing that we need to ensure is to cash on the good will that we are having. We need to build up on the same.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.