You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Is There any problem with Placing Adsense codes?

I do not fidn any adsense ads in Business clasisfieds and events, when I click On Resources There are Instead of Google Adsense asterpix searches are coming.

Is there any Misplace of adsense codes or what?
    Hi Soubhagya,
    Adsense is disabled for active members, so you cannot see any Google adsense ads in any pages. This is for the safety of members so that they would not click on their own ads by misclick or mistake.

If you just want to see how it looks like, open orissaspider from another system, You can see the ads.

Hope this information helps.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Ok thanks Lokesh dash.

I tried with out login to visit the site and still did not see any adsense ads.
    I will check it from different computer with different IP address then I will be able to confirm about this problem.

Post Your Referral Link and Classified For Free

Lokesh is right Mr Soubhagya. Now in all spider sites this system is implemented. So you will not get any kind of ads after you log in. This is done for safety of your adsense account and also for Orissa spider.
    You also cannot see ads without log in if you are a regular viewer of the website. If you try to see the contents from another PC then you can see those ads.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.