You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hello friends I am Srikant, New member in orissa spider

Hi myself srikant kumar sundaray by profession i am astudent doing my mba in it symbiosis pune. it is my heartest pleasure to know about this site.
    Hi Srikant,
    Welcome to the family of Orissaspider. We are happy to have a new member to the family. You can get some interesting information about Orissa in this site. You can post information about Orissa and earn cash credit and points for your contribution. Before you start I would suggest please read:

New Member FAQ

Cheers
    Lokesh

Hello Srikant,
    Warm welcome to Orissa spider. I am very happy that you have accepted my invitation and joined Orissa spider. Through I have told you all about this site in gtalk so I think no basic help here is needed. You should upload a real photo in your profile so that the world can know who you are. And just go through the new members FAQ and Posting guidelines of Orissa spider for knowing how to earn from this site.
    And we are also sharing our site revenue with members so active here and post as much as you can to get a huge share of revenue.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi Srikant,

A warm welcome to Orissa Spider. Good to know that, you have joined the site through Bhisma. So, I assume you must have received good information about the basic things of the site. Still as requested by our editor and site coordinator, go through the FAQ session. I am sure, your educational back ground and experience out side Orissa will definitely help the site to grow further.

Keep posting!

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Hello Srikant, welcome to the orissa spider site.
    I really feel proud when some one appreciate this site, as being an odiya but you are staying out side of Odisha you can search so many things form this site,Like Educational institutes,Events,any news etc.

Post Your Referral Link and Classified For Free

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.