You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for January 2011

As per our announcement New Partnership scheme of OrissaSpider, only 4 members qualified for partnership share as per the eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50% points from resource. However together the site failed to achieve the team target of 1500 points and total valid points scored by all members was 666. Total 824.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 1500 points, but as total points scored by eligible members was only 666, only 366.00 Rs will be shared and remaining 458.00 Rs will remain undistributed. A bit more activity by same members or other members would have given more shares.

The share amounts are -

1. Ardhendu Narayan Rout – 158.00
    2. Bhisma Narayan Rout – 98.00
    3. Nirlipta – 55.00
    4. Kartik – 55.00

Kartik fell short by the criterion by 4 resource points, but seeing his enthusiasm, we are considering him for the first month.

I am sure in coming months we will get more shareholders and more shares and no money will be left undistributed.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.
    Thanks Kumar sir for timely announcement of January 2011 partnership share. Really it is very sad thing that we failed to achieve 1500 points. But in February we will try our best to achieve that level. I request all members to post more so that we can grab the full amount to be distributed to all members.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Thanks to Kumarditya sir for the share announcement of jan 2011.
    By this new members come to know that really the members can earn from partnership. Sorry for unable to achieve the given target of 1500 points. I have joined 27 jan but this month I will try my best to create more and more points as possible.

Regards
    K C Das

Thank You Sir.

I congratulate all the achievers of Partnership shares for the month of January.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Dear Kumaraditya Sir,
    Thank you very much for sharing partnership share with me as I was not eligible for this. I will try my best in coming month. We are very sorry for not achieving the target point.

Regards,
    Kartik

Dear friends of Orissa spider,
    Dont worry that we couldnot achieve 1500 points in January. Lets show all that Oriya people are not less than others in any work. We have to work hard in this month and achieve at least 100 dollar, and we have to post more so that we can get the full share means we have to score 1500 totally.
    I think we can achieve that cause Now very good members are among us like kartik, K C Das, Srikant, Pramod and most consistent members like Lokesh, Soubhagya, Nirlipta and Ardhendu. So I think we can easily achieve 1500 points. So lets start posting with the name of Lord Jagannath.
    Jay Jagannath

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.