You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Finalizing tagline for Orissa Spider

Hi All,

Long back, I posted a thread for giving your suggestion to create a tagline for our site. Here is the link- http://www.orissaspider.com/forum/ViewForum.aspx?ForumId=234&.

On 20th January, Mr. Sarkar has asked all of us to finalize a tagline unanimously, so that he can implement the same for our site. So, friends let's put our creative caps on and suggest a tagline, which not only reflect our state but also can generate a good traffic to the site. Find below some of the suggested taglines from our members that have been posted in the previous thread.

1. "Exploring Orissa" by Mr. Nirlipta.
    2. "Discovering Orissa" by Mr. Nirlipta, supported by Mr. Lokesh.
    3. "Know Your State" by Mr. Bhisma.
    4. "Educating Orissa" by Mr. Bhisma, supported by Mr. Lokesh.
    5. "Orissa at a Glance" by Miss. Rashmita.
    6. "Know My Orissa" by Miss. Rashmita.
    7. "A guide to Orissa" by Miss. Rashmita.
    8. "Beliefs and Faiths" by Miss. Rashmita.
    9. "Temple…Tribal…Tourism" by Miss. Rashmita.

I request all the Orissa Spider members to vote for any of the above tags or give your own tags as a response to this thread. We need to finalize the tag at the earliest.

Thanks,
    Nirlipta
    which members are interested to provide a suggestion for the tag line they should have to give a logo in .png format and have to upload it in the respective forum. Without logo their suggestions for tag line will not be considered.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi All,

As a continuation to what Bhisma was saying, let's put a dead line for this task also. We will try to finalize the logo and tagline by the end of this month.

Friends, please cooperate on this.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Yes, Nirlipta. That will be the better for orissa spider cause anybody can suggest but its implementation is very hard so I am sure that the members will provide their own tag line with the logo in .png format, and hope you will also make the logo with your tags. Best of luck for your work and take orissaspider to the top among all sister sites and I know you have the capacity to do it.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi All,

Good to see the new logo of Orissa Spider with the tagline. Congrats all.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.