You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Duplicate Resource

Hi All,

Last night, I collected a few data to write a resource on Festivals of Orissa in 2011. Today, I found the status as deleted! The reason being, the same article has been published on the site before. Let me tell you all that, it is not that I have copied the same but the content is the same. I mean it is about the list of festivals of Orissa in the year 2011.

I do agree that, it is my mistake that, I have not crosschecked about the availability of the resource on the same subject in the site. And I lost a good amount of time on writing that article.

So, I request all the members that before posting your resources please search the article content in the site with the help of search option available at the right hand top side of the site.

Thanks,
    Nirlipta
    You are saying right Mr Nirlipta,
    All members should check their content before publishing that in this site. So all members should first search their content and then post it.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi Nirlipta,

I approved your article as a recognition of your hard work and sincere efforts. Happy posting!

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Hi Webmaster,

Thanks for the approval.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.