You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Put Your Birthdays Here

Hello All members of Orissa Spider,
    You can put your Birth days in this forum as a reply. This is not compulsory but by this we can know the birthdays of all active members and we can wish them by virtual gifts so this can maximize the interaction between all members which is more important for progressing a site.
    So Members just post your birthdays here as a response. Thank You. Waiting for your feedback.

Update:
    Lokesh Dash: March 27
    Bhisma Narayan: May 2
    Nirlipta: June 1
    Surya Selvaraj: October 17
    Ankit Patwari: December 14
    Jugal mohanty : May 5
    My birthday comes in May 2 and I was born on 02.05.1991.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi Bhisma,

This is a good thought.

My date of birth is 1st June, 1981.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

My Birth Day is March 27
    Cheers
    Lokesh

Thanks Friends for responding to this thread. I knew that it will be very much approved by yours. So post good things and earn more reputation and money from orissa spider.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi Bhisma,

My birthday is on October 17th. This is infact a good idea where you can get to know the birth date of other members and to wish them on their birthdays. As you said, it also really helps to get in contact and to interact with the other members.

Regards,
    Surya Selvaraj

Hello Mr Bhisma Narayan Rout,

This is really a nice forum. My birth date is 14 th December 1993.
    I am really happy to see this kind of Forum.
    This will really help us to know about our member friends and we can pass our best wishes to them on the date of their Birth days.
    Thanks a lot Mr Bhisma Narayan Rout for starting such a nice thread here in Orissa Spider.
    I hope the others members too will post their birth day dates here in Orissa spider forum.

Thank You,
    Ankit Patwari

My birthday comes in May 5 and I was born on 05.05.1992

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.