You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Friends, I got adsense approved in Orissa Spider

Hello all friends of Orissa spider,
    I am Bhisma Narayan Rout. I have joined orissa spider on october 3 of 2010. Till now I have posted many resources and business posts. On 4 th January I got my adsense approved from Orissa Spider and I am very happy by got this. Not this only, but I got Rs 100 from adsense approval bonus from Orissa spider. So there is two happiness for me. All members should post good resources and business category which will help them to get adsense approved in less time. I got my account approved after 6 hours of my application.

For Creating an adsense account through orissa spider you have to fulfill 5 conditions among the 6.

Profile details with Address updated:
    Minimum 10 valid articles approved:
    Achieved GOLD Level:
    Received at least 1 prize:
    Member Active for 6 months+:
    Profile photo uploaded & verified:

I have fulfilled all except the 5th which is active for 6 months but still I got my adsense cause I fulfilled the other 5. So members start posting well and get your adsense free from orissa spider.
    Hi Bhisma,

Congratulation on your achievement. One more thing, I have noticed. I am not sure if it's too late for me to notice this but yes just now I find that, you became the editor.

Congratulation once again.

Great going dear! Keep improving.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Thanks Nirlipta for Double Congratulation. I am editor of the site since 3 January. and have you any adsense account, if not they start posting good resources and full fill 5 eligibility, you will get adsense in less time. We are waiting to see your good posts in Resource section. So Lets start posting and make orissa spider No .
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Congratulations Bhisma for AdSense approval through OSP.
    Regards,
    - Mahesh
    SpiderWorks Coordinator And Webmaster

Congrats Bhisma, Nice to see your adsense account approved through Orissaspider.

Keep rocking.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Thank You Mr. Mahesh and Mr. Lokesh. I am very happy by your congratulations. Orissa spider will rock in 2011.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

Congrats Bhisma For Getting adsense approval.
    I can understand your happineess after getting adsense approval, Initially it may make you bore by not giving any Good earning but try to post continuously in various section then you will able to get to know how adsense is helpful to give additional Income to website users.

Try to post Resources about Odisha Tourism so that you can get very good traffic to your resources which will increase the chance to Earn more from adsense

Post Your Referral Link and Classified For Free

Thank you mr soubhagya,
    And I am earning good from orissa spider till now I have got Rs.900 payout from orissa spider. From my adsense earning , I got 4 usd from orissa spider and more than 1000 page views. I know it is less but it is very good according to my posts, cause I have very few posts in resources and I am also trying to post more about orissa best places. You also post good for making our site best among all sites in orissa.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

Hi Bhisma,

Sorry I am a bit late; however, a double congratulation from my side for getting AdSense approved easily and for becoming a site coordinator.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Thanks Kumar sir,
    But I have achieved all this due to you, sandy sir and Mahesh sir. Your words encouraged me to post more so that I got my adsense so soon and due to the guidance of sandy sir I am posting well also.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

Many many thanks to you Mr. Bhisma
    I read your message and know the tips to achieve Gold level in short time. I am applying these tips.
    Congradulations
    Regsrds K C Das

Thanks Mr K C Das for your Congratualtion. I hope you will be in the gold level soon. Make your post good and grab the huge part of revenue sharing program.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

Hello Bhisma,

Its really good post from you which will motivate the new members in orissa spider to actively participate in the website. Congratulations for you to achieve the Google ad sense account with in two months after joining in Orissa Spider.

Regards,
    Krishna

Thanks Krishna Basu for your congratulation. I have to discuss with you for some things. Reply me in mobile or in Gtalk.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

Congrats Bhisma For Getting adsense approval,

Regards

Jugal Mohanty

Hi Bhisma,

Good to hear that you have got your adsense approved for Orissa spider. Hearty congratulations Bhisma. Keep up the spirit and lets all work together to make Orissa Spider to be the part of best site.

Regards,
    Raja Selvaraj

Thank You Mr Raja Selvaraj,
    I am very happy to see your energy and dedicatedness towords Orissaspider. I am sure you will be one of the senior and active contributer of our site. Lets join hands and take Orissa spider to top.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.