You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Good Morning! I just joined here today. I believe that our thoughts define who we are. If I can streamline my thoughts,I can accomplish my goals. Besides, thoughts are closey connected to our body and our over all health. If I can think and generate ideas, then I can talk and behave sensible. Swami Vivekanandd says "All power is within you"
    Hope that I'll be a useful member here, contributing to expand the information highway.
    Hello S. Ekambaram,
    Warm Welcome to Orissa Spider,Its looking like that You are member of other Spider Sites.If Not Then You can Get all information Regarding Posting and Earning Money From The Senior Members or Me.If any Problem then mail or Chat with me litu603@gmail.com.I am Ready to help you always.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi Ekambaram,

Welcome to Orissa Spider. I completely agree with you that "Thoughts define who you are". And the way you put your thoughts on board is worth praising. And I am not only hoping but very much sure that, you will be a useful member to our site.

Welcome once again.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Hi Bhisma Narayan Rout
    and Nirlipta:
    I am a new member in Orissa Spider as well as Tamil Spider.
    Happy to receive warm welcome.
    I'll post more information about me in both sites. But what I am going to contribute is a tiny fraction of what I'll be learning from others.
    Talk to you all soon.
    All the best.
    S.Ekambaram

Mr S. Ekambaram,
    we are looking for your Valuable Contribution to Orissa Spider.orissa is a great state and its people are very loving so start posting good contents and be a reputed member of the site.

Chat id:-litu603@gmail.com(add me)

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hello S. Ekambaram,
    Welcome to Orissaspider,I can see in the aboveposts Bhisma and Nirlipta have addressed you about Orissaspider. So have fun and stay active.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Mr. Lokesh Dash:
    Thanks for your warm welcome. I am looking forward to know more about Orissa and fellow brothers and sisters. In turn I'll contribute to add culture and beauty to Orissa spider. S. Ekambaram

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.