You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Error in Resources Section

Hi Webmaster,

While browsing through the different section of Orissa Spider, I came across a small yet noticeable error in the "Resources" section. When I tried to open the 13th category of the "Resources" section that is "General Information" sub-section under the section "Q & A", the opening page displays a heading of "Bangalore General Information". Please find below the link for the same:

http://www.orissaspider.com/resources/Category13.aspx

I request you to change the heading to "Orissa General Information".

Thanks,
    Nirlipta
    Hi,

I feel a little disappointment that this thread does not get any response. Neither the problem has been solved nor has any assurance for the same been received from our Editors and Webmaster. I hope, I have complete right to express my disappointment because my suggestion is for the improvement of the site. I do request once again to our Webmaster and Editors to take a look on this and do the needful.

Thanking you in advance,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Hi Nirlipta,
    Apologies for late reply, Your concern has been noted, Will address to webmaster to fix the issue.
    All your suggestions are welcomed and we look forward to do it better and better.

Cheers
    Lokesh

This issue is now fixed by Webmaster. Thanks for pointing out and help us for the correction and future improvements.
    Cheers
    Lokesh

Thank You Mr Nirlipta for pointing out the mistake and thanks Lokesh for Resolving it. There are many problems like these Just Go to the Right side Bookmark picture and put your crosser on it and then see the link comes in the foot of Web Browser.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi,

Thanks Lokesh & Webmaster for resolving this issue.

Bhisma, thanks to you too. I saw the problem you are referring to. When we take your curser to the Book mark tab, it shows a link to "Bengal Spider". I am sure just like the first issue; this will also get solved very soon.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Wow, the Problem is now Resolved, Thank You Webmaster for taking a Fast Step towards the Problem and Resolve it. It Proves that how active Webmaster are in Orissa Spider.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.