You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Orissa Updates

Best of Luck

I am Krishna Rao (Chikiti, Ganjam District). I am working at Himachal Pradesh in Pharmaceuticals company in HR department. I love my state very much.
    Hi Krishna,
    Welcome to Orissaspider. Here you can find all and every detail about Orissa. We expect you to share your knowledge about Orissa here.Tell us about your village, city, district. You can write Resources here. But all before go through the New Member FAQ

Cheers
    Lokesh

Hi Krishna,

Welcome to Orissa Spider. Thanks for being part of this site. I am sure, just like you are in love with your state; you will also fall in love with this site.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Hi Nirlipta,

How are you?

I am very happy being a part of this site. I love my state. I want to know every part of my state details. It is very beautiful state. Lots of natural resources available in this state.

Regards,

Krishna

Hi Lokesh,

Please note my details
    Village: Pitatoli, Chikit(hp), Ganjam(district), Orissa (Odisha. I visited lots of time to Gopalpur-on-sea beach. It is really natural beach and very beautiful also. Right now Gopalpur port under construction. It is far from Berhampur 13 KM, in between Berhampur & Gopalpur there is Berhampur University.
    Regards,

Krishna

Nice to know that, You can write resources about the famous places you know in our resource section, so that every body gets a chance to know about them.Resources can be like picnic spots, temples, travelling places etc for details see our Resources section. Also you can write about the business spots over their in our Business directory. For more details visit our Business Directory Section.
    Cheers
    Lokesh

Hello Krishna,
    welcome You to Orissa Spider.Our Editor Lokesh has told you important things of this site.So we are looking for your posts which will take the site to higher level.Best of Luck for Your Future in Orissa Spider.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.