You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

New Year Resolution for 2011

Hi All,

The New Year is on its way! I wish you all a happy and prosperous new year in advance. This thread is to discuss, what would be your New Year resolution for this year?

Regards,
    Nirlipta
    Hi Nirlipta,

I am looking forward to the New Year. My resolution for the New Year is to be more positive in my approach. Though I am trying since last few months but in the coming year I will make it sure to change my negative thoughts for ever.

Regards,
    Rashmita

Hi Rashmita,

Thanks for responding to this thread. I too have added this wish of yours in my resolution list. Slowly my list of New Year resolutions becomes endless day by day. Still I hope I can sincerely follow more than a half of the things that I have listed till now.

Just to update you and all, one of my resolution for the New Year that has something to do with Orissa Spider. Now I have decided to spend a minimum of 10-15 hours of time on a week on Orissa Spider.

I expect a little more participation on this thread. And it would be very interesting to know what our editor and senior member's resolution are!

Thanks,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Nice to know that Nirlipta and thanks for sharing your thought Rashmita.

Hope your new year will bring a lot of joy and happiness. Rock on.

Cheers
    Lokesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.