You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Ownership share for November 2010

As per our announcement Become owner of Orissaspider this month total revenue earned by Orissaspider was 9.76$. Only three member was eligible for ownership share. This member is

1. Ardhendu Narayan - 10% = 44.00 Rs
    2. Bhisma Narayan - 9% = 39.00 Rs
    3. Nirlipta = 8% = 35.00 Rs

Revenue is less because we havent got full month revenue due to unavoidable circumstances. But in December there will be no such hurdles.
    Congratulation Guys, I want to be active always but was looking for some topic to discuss.
    Looks like Nirlipta created some good topics do discuss but waiting for some of them to be approved.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Hi Webmaster,

I am really happy to see myself in the list of top 3 members for this month.

@Bhishma and Ardhendu, congratulation to both of you.

Sir, I can understand the reason behind the low revenue. There is a very little traffic to this site. I am trying to create some movement in the forum part particularly but did not succeed much. I mean, I did not get the responses from any members or editors. I agree that, my topic may not be of that interest to discuss with but I am sure once people see movements in a particular section, they will feel like participating in them. Also I would like to request you for a speedy approval procedure.

Thanks,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

I am in search of a good webmaster who can take responsibility of the site, motivate members and make this site as successful as other spider sites, if any of you are interested and confident, you can contact me.

Hi Sir,

I am open to take these challenges but will definitely need guidance from your side.

However, I have a better suggestion. Rather than Webmaster, can't we have more editors in our site to move things faster?

Thanks,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Thanks Nirlipta for the congratulation.
    Dear webmaster,
    I am agree with Mr.Nirlipta that You can maximize the editors of this site on behalf of appointing webmaster cause When a member posts about a resource or a business first he watches the responses coming from his first post,if he gets good responses from the webmaster or editor then he continues his work,but here(orissaspider) editing as well as responses to good posts is very slow so members are leaving this site.So Dear webmaster my request is to kindly appoint more editors so that this site can competite with other regional sites of spider group.I will be proud to become a editor or webmaster of Orissa spider.In you think I am the right person for this job then I will respect your decision and do this job with sincerity and heartily.
    Yours

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hello Mr Lokesh,
    Nice to see you in editor position.I hope you will do your job so perfectly that orissa spider get first position in all sister sites of ISC .Take my hearty congratulation for your new job.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

Thanks Bhsima
    I will make sure all posts get approved in time, and how we can improve the quality of posts being more active.
    Our site will rock for sure.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Thanks Friend,
    I hope so.I have a suggestion that did you find that no websites are providing good oriya song lyrics so why not we should start a link for oriya song lyrics in resource section with providing Rs.5 to 10 per post so that our site can be more popular.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

It is a good idea, Unfortunately I don't have enough rights to create new sections. In view you can continue to post these in the Other section and I will ask webmaster for this once we have enough posts in this category.

So start posting those, no worries.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Dear Webmaster,
    Is Job Directory Coming under 'Be Owner of Orissa Spider' means if we post job if its points are calculated in 'Be Owner of Orissa Spider'.
    please Reply

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

Dear Webmaster/Editor,
    Where is the gallery link in Orissa Spider,I cannot find it and cannot posting Pictures.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.