You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Improve Your English

Hi,

In ISC there is a section called "Improve Your English", where members write anything of their choice and the same has been reviewed for their writing style and grammatical problems by other members and editors. Can we start such a section here in Orissa Spider?

Regards,
    Nirlipta
    I have seen your response there, very well audited and nice views.
    And I guess this is a good idea but we should make it a little different so that it will be unique.

Just a idea, Can't think of anything now, More ideas welcomed, I will post once I get a idea to do the same thing but with a little spice of Orissa.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Hi Lokesh,

Thanks. Yes, I do agree that we need to do something unique. May be our other members can contribute better ideas.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Hey Friends,
    My suggestion is for opening a link named orissa education portal cause till now education is a part of Business directory in OS so if we start a different section for Orissa education then we can post details of educational institutions in orissa as well as we get good traffic when visitors see educational link in home page.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.