You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Tag line for Orissa Spider

Hi All,

I am also a member of ISC and Mumbai Spider. The one thing that I have noticed that, both these site have a tag line. So, I thought why can't we have a tag line too?

I request all the members to provide some catchy tag line for Orissa Spider.

Thanks,
    Nirlipta
    Hi All,

According to me, our tag line should be something which can be a hit on Google. May be something like "Exploring Orissa..." or "Discovering Orissa...". Expecting your inputs on the same!

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Hello Nirlipta,
    This a very good idea for providing tag line.Your tags are very much attractive.I prefer them very much.In my view tags should be "know your state" or "educating orissa".

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Nirlipta,
    Yes I agree with you we can have a tag line having good meanings.
    I like all four of them specially Discovering Orissa and Educating Orissa.

So I hope we will have the tag line soon.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Hi Bhishma and Lokesh,

Thanks for responding to this thread. I really hope very soon we will get a tag line for our site.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Hi All,

I have few more suggestion for tag line:

1. Orissa at a Glance
    2. Know My Orissa
    3. A guide to Orissa
    4. Beliefs and faiths.
    5. Temple...Tribal...Tourism

Regards,
    Rashmita

Hi Rashmita,

Thanks for responding to this thread. I like most of the tag lines provided by you. I expect in 2011, we will see a tag line for our site too.

Thanks,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Hi Webmaster,

Any update for the tagline for Orissa Spider?

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Hi Nirlipta Ji and OrissaSpider members,

Do you mean the subtitle of the site by tagline, like "come, meet Mumbai" in MumbaiSpider? For doing this we need to change the logo; however, I will arrange for that. You people please unanimously finalize one tagline. Then after discussing among yourselves, any one of you please post it in this fashion below:

"We unanimously decided that the tagline of OrissaSpider should be - write the tagline here"

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Hi Webmaster,

Thanks for responding to this thread.

I will create a new thread for finalizing the tagline for Orissa Spider. Once we finalize the tagline, one of us will reply to this thread.

Thanks,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.