You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

What are the benefits for increasing member level in Orissa Spider

Friends,
    Can any one explain me that what are the benefits for higher level members,means what will they get more than the bronze or silver level members.Currently I am a gold member and i am not getting special benefits for this level so what are the facilities for diamond and platinum member levels.
    Waiting for answer
    Hi Bhisma,

A good question I must say. I am a silver member of Orissa Spider, so not very sure with the higher benefits. However, I also noticed that there is no Diamond or Platinum members are here in Orissa Spider. So I am not exactly sure about the better person who can guide you through.

Anyway, I am also an active member of ISC, which has its membership program and it gives additional right when you go up the hierarchy. I mean, there is a mentorship program where you can easily register and get approval from web master, if you are a gold member.

I am sure here too, some extra benefits will be given to members with higher designation. I hope our webmaster must have an answer to this.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Thanks Nirlipta,But I am not getting a satisfactory answer of my question.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi Bhisma,

As I have mentioned I am a silver member and I can't contact directly with any of the members through the link available in his profile.

When I tried to contact you through your profile page, it does not allow me. It also displays a message which indicates that the privilege is available only with members of higher rank. You may give it a try to find out, if you can connect with other members. So, this can be treated as one of the additional benefit of higher membership.

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.